The iCELLis bioreactor system is an automated, single-use, fixed-bed bioreactor that provides excellent cell growth conditions for adherent cells.
- Cell culture process simplification, from
- Fully-integrated, single-use bioreactor with disposable, pre-installed calibrated probes
- Unique waterfall system for optimal oxygenation and CO2 stripping
- Straightforward implementation
forfaster process development
- Predictable scalability from R&D to manufacturing
- Compact high-cell-density, fixed-bed bioreactor providing a significant increase in volumetric
- productivity vs. traditional stirred tanks
Significantdecrease in operational costs and capital investments vs. classical 2D flatware
The iCELLis bioreactor systems are available in two formats:
- The iCELLis
Nano systemfor feasibility studies and small-scale production (up to 4 m2)
- The iCELLis 500+
systemfor industrial scale manufacturing (up to 500 m2)
iCELLis 500+ system
Instrument Services and Service Contracts
Learn about our Instrument Services for iCELLis Nano systems.
Learn about our Instrument Services for iCELLis 500+ systems.
Learn about our Systems Service Contracts for iCELLis Nano systems.
Learn about our Systems Service Contracts for iCELLis 500+ systems.
Our factory certified service engineers are experts in Pall equipment and are trained on the latest instrument and systems technology, product improvements, software and accessories.
Our field service engineers are located worldwide to ensure fast, efficient service response and provide constant coverage.
Learn more about our Worldwide Support
The fixed-bed design of the iCELLis system makes it the perfect solution for industrialization of adherent cell processes and virus production for both gene therapy and vaccines, providing a large cell growth surface area while keeping the footprint very small. The iCELLis system accommodates up to 500 m2 of