The MAC small capsule filter is designed to remove oversized or agglomerated pigment particles and gels from LCD color resist during coating. The polypropylene filtration media has a very sharp cut-off to assure passage of critical pigment particles while retaining unwanted contamination and minimizing premature plugging. The robust, thick-wall construction with integrally molded connectors reduces or eliminates capsule flexing to provide a steady, stable flow rate.
Features and Benefits
- Swagelok1 compatible connections
- Choice of two high-efficiency filter media options
- Profile® Star: most effective for removal of agglomerated particles and gels
- HDC® II: higher filter area for lower differential pressure, greater flow rate and longer service life
- Pressure-resistant design to 0.65 MPa (@20 °C )
- Small internal hold-up volume minimizes loss of resist
- Small footprint enables capsule to be placed close to point-of-dispense
|Profile Star Media||HDC II Media|
1 Swagelok is a trademark of Swagelok Company.
|Removal Rating|| |
|Maximum Operating Temperature||50 °C / 122 °F|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||0.65 MPa @ 20 °C / 94 psi @ 68 °F|
Pressure Drop vs. Liquid Flow Rate (Water, 20 °C)2
Profile Star Capsule
HDC II Capsule
2 For Liquids with a viscosity differing from water, multiply the pressure drop by the viscosity in centipoises.
Swagelok compatible connectons:
- in / out – 0.25 in.
- drain / vent – 0.125 in.
MACW < Removal Ratings Code from Table 1 > 4C
Table 1 - Removal Ratings (μm)
|Code||Removal Ratings (μm)|
|Profile Star Medium|
|HDC II Medium|