One-liter Funnel with Excellent
- Bayonet twist-lock seal provides reliable sealing without an O-ring.
- Stainless steel construction offers excellent chemical resistance.
- For large-volume vacuum filtration of microbiological samples, oils, and solvents.
Materials of Construction
- Funnel Housing: Type 316 stainless steel
- Support Screen, Retaining Ring Assembly, and Base: Type 304 stainless steel
Effective Filtration Area
- 9.6 cm2
- Overall Length: 22.2 cm (8.7 in.)
- Diameter: 15.2 cm (6.0 in.)
- Accepts 47 mm filter
- 1 L
- Stem inserts into standard size No. 2 rubber stopper
Maximum Operating Temperature
- Limited by filter type
- Provided non-sterile. Autoclavable if desired at 121 - 123 °C (250 - 253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min.
Note: Not recommended for use with volatile liquids or high purity fuels as explosion may result from the static discharge.
- Sterile Acrodisc® Syringe Filters with Supor® Membrane
- AcroCap™ Positive Pressure Devices
- VacuCap® VacuCap PF Vacuum Filtration Devices
- AcroPak™ 20 Filters with Supor® Membrane
- AcroPak™ 200 Capsules with Supor® Membrane
- AcroPak™ 500, 1000 and 1500 Capsules with Supor® Membrane
- Supor® PES Membrane Disc Filters
- Stainless Steel Pressure Vessels
Filter Holders & Accessories