Consistent Performance for
Industrial Hygiene Sampling
- 37 mm diameter meets NIOSH and other regulatory requirements for industrial hygiene sampling using vacuum filtration.
- 0.8 μm GN-4 Metricel® membrane has a low fiber background count. It is widely accepted for air monitoring of fibers, asbestos fibers, and metals.
- Choose from two- or three-piece units.
- Disposable after a single use or may be reused.
- Designed to meet NIOSH and other regulatory requirements for industrial hygiene sampling.
- Ideally suited for particulate and air sampling analysis using vacuum filtration.
- Cassettes can be used to monitor respirable constituents such as nuisance dust, silica, aerosols, and airborne particulates.
- For open- or closed-face monitoring methods.
Materials of Construction
- GN-4 Metricel membrane (mixed cellulose esters) with a cellulose support pad
- Housing: SAN (styrene acrylonitrile)
Effective Filtration Area
- 9.1 cm2
- Overall Length:
- Two-piece Unit: 2.8 cm (1.1 in.)
- Three-piece Unit: 3.8 cm (1.5 in.)
- Diameter: 4.2 cm (1.7 in.)
- 37 mm
- Luer-taper (female)
Testing and Monitoring
Filter Holders & Accessories