Unique patented design for easy handling and storage
- Easy to use. Opens easily with one hand, yet closes to a tight seal.
- Uses less space on the lab bench or in the incubator with easy stacking base.
- Gamma irradiated for sterilization. No dangerous EtO residuals.
- Available with or without absorbent pads.
- Bulk packaging for additional value.
- Ideal for microbiological analysis when performing the Membrane Filter (MF) Technique.
- Petri dishes with absorbent pads can be used with broth media, or users can pour agar into dishes without absorbent pads.
Material of ConstructionPolystyrene
DimensionsHeight: 9.0 mm (0.35 in.)
Diameter: 50.0 mm (1.97 in.)
Filter SizeAccepts 47 mm membrane filter
Typical Thickness0.9 mm (35 mils)
Accessories and Spare Parts
Environmental/Municipal Water Microbiology