Allegro STR Single-use Stirred Tank Bioreactors
The Allegro STR bioreactor family combines Pall’s bioprocess engineering expertise, cell culture know-how and our drive for quality into a series of single-use bioreactors that deliver consistent and scalable cell culture performance across the range. From the outset of the design, our technology places strong emphasis toward providing a compact, ergonomic and intuitive turnkey bioreactor design concept to maximize usability and process assurance, while maintaining optimal performance needed in a cell culture environment through several easy and intuitive operation features.
- The single bottom-mounted impeller design allows the biocontainer to be packed into a compact unit that can be placed directly into the hardware with minimal operator manipulation
- Installation and inflation of the biocontainer is achieved in under 30 minutes through a guided sequence via the Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- The low aspect ratio of the systems minimize the operations that have to be performed at height
- Automatic biocontainer deflation speeds up turnaround time, minimizes operator activity and reduces the overall volume of waste for disposal
All product contact surfaces in the Allegro STR bioreactors are single-use components therefore the demands on maintenance, cleaning and cleaning validation are minimal. This makes single-use bioreactors the first choice for process development, CMO plants or multiproduct manufacturing facilities where maximum flexibility is required.
Allegro STR 50 Bioreactor
Left to right: Allegro STR 50 Bioreactor, Allegro STR 200 Bioreactor, Allegro STR 1000 Bioreactor, Allegro STR 2000 Bioreactor
- Mammalian suspension cell culture, using e.g. CHO or HEK293 cells
- Insect cell culture using e.g. Sf9 cells
- Suspension cells in batch, fed-batch and perfusion mode
- Adherent cell growth on microcarriers, e.g. VERO
Extensive experiments have been performed to characterize the bioreactor and gather data on mixing, mass transfer and cell culture performance. Full details of features and benefits covering mixing, usability, operation, design safety, process assurance and reliability etc are described in the product brochure.
|Allegro™ STR Single-Use Stirred Tank Bioreactors|
|Allegro STR 1000 single-use bioreactor biocontainer installation animation|
|STR50-JC110||Allegro STR 50 bioreactor, 110 V||1|
|STR50-JC230||Allegro STR 50 bioreactor, 230 V||1|
|STR200-JC110||Allegro STR 200 bioreactor, 110 V||1|
|STR200-JC230||Allegro STR 200 bioreactor, 230 V||1|
|STR1000-JC||Allegro STR 1000 bioreactor, 230 V||1|
|STR2000-JC||Allegro STR 2000 bioreactor, 230 V||1|
Detailed ordering information is described in the product brochure.