The Allegro STR bioreactor family combines Pall’s bioprocess engineering expertise, cell culture know-how and our drive for quality into a series of single-use bioreactors that deliver consistent and scalable cell culture performance across the range. From the outset of the design, our technology places strong emphasis toward providing a compact, ergonomic and intuitive turnkey bioreactor design concept to maximize usability and process assurance, while maintaining optimal performance needed in a cell culture environment through several easy and intuitive operation features.
- The single bottom-mounted impeller design allows the biocontainer to be packed into a compact unit that can be placed directly into the hardware with minimal operator manipulation
- Installation and inflation of the biocontainer is achieved in under 30 minutes through a guided sequence via the Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- The low aspect ratio of the systems minimize the operations that have to be performed at height
- Automatic biocontainer deflation speeds up turnaround time, minimizes operator activity and reduces the overall volume of waste for disposal
All product contact surfaces in the Allegro STR bioreactors are single-use components and therefore the demands on maintenance, cleaning and cleaning validation are minimal. This makes single-use bioreactors the first choice for process development, CMO plants or multiproduct manufacturing facilities where maximum flexibility is required.
Allegro STR 50 bioreactor
Allegro STR 500 bioreactor
Left to right: Allegro 50, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 L bioreactors
Learn about our System and Instrumentation Services for Allegro™ STR Single-use Stirred Tank Bioreactors.
Learn about our Systems Service Contracts for Allegro™ STR Single-use Stirred Tank Bioreactors.
Our factory certified service engineers are experts in Pall equipment and are trained on the latest instrument and systems technology, product improvements, software and accessories.
Our field service engineers are located worldwide to ensure fast, efficient service response and provide constant coverage.
Learn more about our Worldwide Support.
- Mammalian suspension cell culture, using e.g. CHO or HEK293 cells
- Insect cell culture using e.g. Sf9 cells
- Suspension cells in batch and fed-batch mode
- Adherent cell growth on microcarriers, e.g. VERO
Extensive experiments have been performed to characterize the bioreactor and gather data on mixing, mass transfer and cell culture performance. Full details of features and benefits covering mixing, usability, operation, design safety, process assurance and reliability etc are described in the product brochure.
|STR50-110NW||Allegro STR 50, 110 V||1|
|STR50-230W||Allegro STR 50, 230 V||1|
|STR50-110NW-R-SU||Allegro STR 50, 110 V, Redundant SU Sensors||1|
|STR50-230W-R-SU||Allegro STR 50, 230 V, Redundant SU sensors||1|
|STR200-110NW||Allegro STR 200, 110 V||1|
|STR200-230W||Allegro STR 200, 230 V||1|
|STR500-110NW||Allegro STR 500, 110 V||1|
|STR500-230W||Allegro STR 500, 230 V||1|
|STR1000-110NW||Allegro STR 1000, 110 V||1|
|STR1000-230W||Allegro STR 1000, 230 V||1|
|STR2000-110NW||Allegro STR 2000, 110 V||1|
|STR2000-230W||Allegro STR 2000, 230 V||1|
Detailed ordering information is described in the product brochure.