Single- or double-layer Tyvek♦ sheets are available in custom sizes to meet various application needs. The Tyvek rolls are double cleaned prior to production to obtain ultra-pure cleanliness levels.
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Available as single sheets or double sheets (ultrasonically welded together)
Highlights & Benefits
- Cleaning of Tyvek and conversion into sheets in our state-of-the-art ISO Class 5 cleanrooms
- Cleanliness level 200 (following IEST-STD-CC1246D)
- Tyvek is breathable and thus suitable for EtO, gamma and steam sterilization
- Barrier for E-beam sterilization
♦ Tyvek is a trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.
Tyvek sheets are used primarily as a clean protective layer, e.g.
- Protective layer for pre-fillable syringes
- Protective layer for lyophilization of bulk powders