Emflon® II filter assemblies contain hydrophobic polyvinylidenedifluoride (PVDF) membrane, which is designed for use as sterilizing filter for air, gas, and vent service in biopharmaceutical applications.
Mini Kleenpak™ capsules are used in the laboratory for process development and in pilot and manufacturing scale operations if processing requirements do not demand a large filter (process volumes from 2 L to 50 L). They are the smallest capsule filters with a pleated membrane in Pall’s UpScale range and are excellent for modeling filter performance at large production scale.
Features and Benefits
- Highly-retentive Emflon II membrane for sterility assurance
- High flow-rates associated with low Delta P enables the use of small filters, leading to reduction of installation and operating costs
- Gamma-irradiatable or autoclavable for sterilization
- Available gamma-irradiated
- Integrity testable using the Forward Flow test
- Choice of connection options for enhanced flexibility