Pall Acro 50 disposable filters are 0.2 micron rated and contain a Pall hydrophobic PTFE membrane and are ideal for the sterile venting of small containers and as an in-line gas filter. The large effective filter area provides high flow rates and filters can be autoclaved several times ensuring low costs.
We have recently launched 6074270L as a replacement for 6074270. For new applications, we recommend using 6074270L. This was communicated in Pall Change Notification CN-RPII-BL8MS6.
For customers currently using 6074270, we recommend that you begin the process of changing to 6074270L. Pall will continue to supply 6074270 until February 5, 2021 and will accept orders until August 1, 2020.
For more information on the reasons for the change please contact your local sales representative.
- PTFE membrane provides high flow rates and resists ‘wetting’ out by water vapor
- Light compact unit suitable for small vessels and flexible tubing
- Can be easily integrity tested by water breakthrough test
- Each filter labelled with an individual serial number
High Quality Standards
- Validated with Brevundimonas diminuta (ATCC 19146) in liquid at a challenge level of >107/cm2 filter area
- 100% integrity tested
- Manufactured in a clean environment under controlled conditions
- Materials of construction tested for biological compatibility
- Comprehensive validation guide available
Materials of Construction
|Membrane||PTFE on a polypropylene support|
|Sealing technology||Thermal bonding|
|Max operating pressure||4.1 bar at 20 °C (68 ºF)|
|Max operating temperature||40 °C (104 ºF)|
In compatible fluids which do not soften, swell or adversely affect the filter or its materials of construction.
Autoclave Sterilization15 minutes at 121 °C (250 ºF)
Warning: This product must not be sterilized in-situ by passing steam through under pressure. Integrity should be verified after each autoclave cycle before use.