PreFlow resin-bonded glass fiber filter capsules have been designed for small volume production and scale-up evaluation.
Pall PreFlow media provide bioburden reduction, clarification, and prefiltration for sterilizing-grade filters when processing biological fluids. The fixed pore structure and proprietary resin-bonded glass fiber composite media provide exceptional capacity for fine contaminants and long service life.
PreFlow filters have the following properties:
- Fixed pore construction
- Resistant to contaminant unloading
- Meets USP Biological Reactivity Test, in vivo, for Class VI – 121 °C Plastics
Features and Benefits
The key benefits of DFA PreFlow capsules for prefiltration applications include:
- Scalablity to production filters
- Capsule format for ease of use
- Effective and reliable protection of final filters, including 0.2 µm and 0.1 µm sterilizing-grade — providing higher throughputs and longer filter life
- Low hold-up volumes
- High-strength design allows for multiple autoclave cycles
- Supplied with Certificate of Test giving batch traceability
Pall’s UpScaleSM Program
From drug discovery and basic research, through process development and production, Pall Corporation is the single source for all of your filtration and separation needs. Our UpScale program provides you with the scalable filtration products and support you need to bring new products to market faster.