The crescent-shaped pleat construction, which is unique to Pall, combined with Profile depth filter medium, provides a very low clean pressure drop, unsurpassed service life, and making it a high flow filter cartridge.
- Reduced operating costs and downtime resulting from the crescent-shaped pleat construction allows optimization of filter area, giving unsurpassed service life — thus reducing the frequency of changeout and providing substantial savings in the costs of maintenance and consumables.
- Consistent and reliable performance is a benefit of the absolute and 100% efficient removal rating along with the fixed pore structure that prevents both unloading of contaminants and media migration.
- Excellent chemical compatibility and ease of disposal due to the all-polypropylene construction, which leads to lower filter inventories and allows complete incineration* of the spent cartridge. (Note: In the Code 7 style, there is a metal insert in the adaptor)
* Consult local and national regulations
Note: These filters are also available in Kleenpak Nova capsule format.
Quality and Bio-Safety
- Meets USP Biological Reactivity, In Vivo, for Class VI-121 °C plastics
Effluent Quality Tests*
- Meets Cleanliness per USP Particulates in Injectables
- Non-Pyrogenic per USP Bacterial Endotoxins (< 0.25 EU/mL)
- Meets Total Organic Carbon and Water Conductivity per USP Purified Water, pH per USP Sterile Purified Water
* Per lot sample soak or rinse-up flush aliquots.
Operating Conditions in Compatible Liquids1
|Maximum Differential Pressure|| 4.1 bar
| 3.4 bar
| 2.0 bar
| 1.0 bar
|Operating Temperatures||30 °C||50 °C||70 °C||80 °C|
|Up to 140 °C for AB style filter elements|
Typical Flow Rates2
2 Typical initial clean media ∆P 254 mm (10 in.) element, water at 20 °C, viscosity 1 cP. For assistance with filter assembly, sizing and housing selection, contact your local Pall representative.
Profile filters with Ultipleat construction have advantages in the filtration of viscous liquids or for high flowrates when there may be significant sizing and economic benefits.