Fluorodyne EX grade EDF filters are high capacity, low protein binding sterilizing grade filters. Incorporating a built-in prefiltration layer and validated to retain Brevundimonas diminuta
(ATCC 19146) at a concentration of 107
CFU/ cm², Fluorodyne EX EDF filters are ideal for the sterile filtration of cell harvest material and challenging intermediate and final bulk biological process fluids.
Mini Kleenpak syringe filter capsules are designed for use in the laboratory. Featuring the lowest surface area in Pall’s UpScale and a very small hold-up volume, they are ideal for filtering the smallest quantities of fluids (up to 100 mL) with minimal losses.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for screening trials
- Built-in, MachV asymmetric prefilter layer for long-life and low filtration costs
- Low protein and preservative binding
- Low extractables
- Supplied pre-sterilized using gamma irradiation
- Meet USP Biological reactivity tests in-vivo in accordance with USP Class VI 121 °C for Biological safety
- Endotoxin Level < 0.25 EU/mL using Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) test
- Cleanliness per USP Particulates in injectables
- Non fiber releasing per CFR 211.72 and CFR 210.3(b)(6)
Poster: Scale Up of Direct Flow Membrane Filters Article: Bacterial Penetration of 0.2 μm Sterilizing-Grade Filters with a Cholesterol Liposome Carrier: A Comparison of Data