These validated 0.2 micron-rated sterilizing-grade filters retain Brevundimonas diminuta
(ATCC 19146) at 107
CFU/cm² effective filter area (EFA) and ensure very low extractables and adsorption. They are recommended for sterilizing filtration of pharmaceutical fluids including solutions with active ingredients, biologicals, biotech proteins, ophthalmics and other dilute preservative solutions.
Novasip™ capsules are the first and only single-use filter capsules that can be sterilized by in-line steaming (SIP). These robust filter capsules are an ideal low-maintenance alternative to a stainless steel housing and cartridge assembly, often still considered the only option when a filter must be integrated into an SIP system. Novasip capsules are certified for use in pharmaceutical manufacturing environments and sized for liquid volumes of 30 L to 500 L or in low-to-moderate flow air/gas/vent applications.
Features and Benefits
- Low installation cost - up to 80% less than a comparable stainless steel system
- Steam-in-place capability with no housing cleaning or maintenance
- Clear housing for easy venting
- Laser-etched serial number for easy identification
- New design sanitary valves
- Non-removable for safety
- Non-threaded for cleanliness
- Integral Stäubli*-compatible vent valve enables direct on-line connection to integrity test equipment
- Non-rotating hose barb drain for safe and hygienic operation
- Available in a range of media and removal ratings
* Stäubli is a trademark of Stäubli AG