Supor EKV filters are 0.2 micron rated validated sterilizing-grade membrane filters. The incorporated PES membrane demonstrates very high compatibility over the whole pH range plus very low protein binding to ensure the maximum transmission of the active ingredients.
Pall Kleenpak™ capsules are rugged and compact filter capsules available with a broad range of filter media and in 4 different sized formats designed for a variety of small to large scale pharmaceutical manufacturing applications with volumes of 30 L to 1000 L.
Key Features and Benefits
- Encapsulated format for higher flexibility, minimized cleaning and low installation costs
- Minimal hold up volume
- Hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane for low adsorption and wide chemical compatibility
- Good wettability for a reliable integrity test
- Patented Ultipleat® technology for high-area and good flow rates
- Built-in, MachV asymmetric prefilter layer for long-life and low filtration costs
- Manufactured for use in conformance with cGMP
- 100% integrity tested
- ISO 9000 Certified Quality System
- Meets USP Biological Reactivity Test, in vivo, for Class VI-121 °C Plastics
- Every filter tested during manufacture.
- Test correlated to microbial retention
- Certificate of Test provided includes:
- Fabrication Integrity
- Bacterial Retention
- Materials of constructions
- Effluent quality for cleanliness, TOC and Water Conductivity, pH and Pyrogens