Minidisc filter capsules incorporate Ultipor® VF Grade DV20 membrane and are validated for virus removal.
They are also suitable for small-scale membrane qualification studies such as bacteriophage or prion (TSE agent) clearance, as well as membrane flow rate, capacity and protein transmission studies. Every filter is identified by a lot number and a unique serial number for complete traceability of manufacturing history and for user’s traceability system and manufactured under a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001:2008.
- Incorporates Ultipor VF Grade DV20 virus removal filter membrane
- Identical membrane to larger virus cartridges
- Fully disposable capsule with Luer-Lok* connections
- Individual capsules identified by lot and serial number
- 100% manufacturing assembly tested
- Membrane bacteriophage tested
- Pre- and post-installation tested
- Low protein-binding
- Robust membrane with high viral clearance and resistance to plugging
- Robust, high viral clearance
- Reliable scalability
- Easy handling, ready to use
- Easy identification of individual capsules with complete traceability of manufacturing history
- Assurance of consistently high quality at point of use
- Flow decay minimized at high virus spike concentrations and with more complex or concentrated feeds
High Quality Standards
Meets the current USP requirements under Section <85> Bacterial Endotoxins Test
Filter fluid path components have met the specifications under Section <88> Biological Reactivity Tests in vivo
listed in the current revision of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for Class VI plastics at 121°C.