International GMP regulations state that personnel should receive training appropriate to the duties assigned to them and continuing training should be given.
Pall Life Sciences Technical GroupTraining is given by experts in filtration processes who have extensive experience in applications in pharmaceutical manufacturing operations and awareness of the latest regulatory expectations. They are able to provide a range of training courses to ensure operators and managers attain the optimum level of competence in all filtration and separation disciplines.
Customized Training CoursesTo ensure that the training is relevant to your operation and provides value for money, courses can be customized to meet each client's specified needs. Information on theory and application is carefully balanced to keep the content interesting. Courses are designed to ensure maximum participation by the trainees, and, where appropriate, practical exercises can be introduced.
Depending on your requirements, courses can be arranged at (or near) the site of
operation or at one of Pall’s specialized training facilities.
Features and BenefitsBenefits of Pall’s training courses:
- Courses designed and led by experts
- Each course customized to ensure maximum relevance to your operation
- Optimum use of training budgets
- Can be held locally or at Pall’s specialized facilities
Training Course Topics
Topics most commonly covered are:
- Introduction to filtration
- Filter system operation
- Integrity testing
- Filter validation and regulatory requirements
- Introduction to separation technology
- Operation of downstream processing systems
- Basic or advanced tangential flow filtration
We can also work with your local training department to develop a course that meets any requirement you have.
质量保证、法规遵从、技术支持, R&D 以及制造部门的关键人员。
通常为 1⁄2 天
Beer (Craft/Micro Breweries)
Food Contact Compliance & Safety
Food and Ingredients