VacuCap® & VacuCap PF Vacuum Filtration Devices
Innovative Bottle-Top Filters for Fast Vacuum Filtration of 100 mL to 5 L of Aqueous Solutions
Vaccum Filtration Made Easy
Explore how VacuCap filter unit can:
- Replace current vacuum filter systems
- Simplify workflow
- Maximize filtration
- Filter faster. Supor® membrane provides high flow rates.
- No need to constantly refill upper fluid reservoir.
- Draws directly from the mixing reservoir.
- Eliminates the possibility of contamination from transfer steps. Filters directly into the desired container.
- Match filter to sample volume by choosing from two sizes.
- Available built-in prefilter increases throughput of particulate-laden solutions such as serum-containing media.
- Environmentally-friendly with minimal plastic waste.
- Patented small design accepts a variety of collection vessels and reduces storage space and waste.
- TA version available with tubing attached to each device for maximum convenience.
- Gamma irradiated, eliminates potential contamination by EtO residuals.
View our video on vacuum filtration made easy
“Pall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please contact Labcustomersupport@pall.com or call 1-800-521-1520."
Products in this group
0.1 µm, 60 mm, gamma-irradiated (10/pkg)
Part Number : 4631
VACUCAP 60, 0.2UM SUPOR PES 10/PK STRL
Part Number : 4632
0.45 µm, 60 mm, gamma-irradiated (10/pkg)
Part Number : 4634