Acrodisc 13mm Nonsterile
Acrodisc 25mm Nonsterile
Optimized to Provide the Most Consistent Results when Analyzing Ionic Species
- Acrodisc PSF syringe filters are Zymark* and SOTAX* Automation Certified to assure smooth operation and worry-free performance 24 hours a day in automated workstations.
- Accurate results for the most sensitive analysis of ionic species. Certified for low levels of extractables detected by conductivity.
- High flow rates with optimized Supor® polyethersulfone membrane.
- Conforms to quality release criteria for ion chromatography (IC) extractables.
- Convenient sizes for small sample volumes.
- Specifically designed for IC applications.
- Excellent filter selection for dissolution samples.
- Low drug and protein binding for pharmaceutical filtration.
- Supor (IC) membrane discs are recommended for aqueous samples only.
- 25 mm Acrodisc PSF syringe filter is available in robotic-compatible packaging for Caliper*, TPW*, APW* and Multi-Dose* systems, and Sotax* dissolution systems.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Supor [hydrophilic polyethersulfone (PES)] membrane
- Housing: Polypropylene
- 0.2 and 0.45 μm
Effective Filtration Area
- 13 mm: 1.0 cm2
- 25 mm PSF: 3.9 cm2
- 13 mm: < 10 mL
- 25 mm PSF: < 150 mL
- Female luer lock inlet, male slip luer outlet
Typical Hold-Up Volume (with air purge)
- 13 mm: < 30 μL
- 25 mm PSF: < 125 μL
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 13 mm: 55 °C (131 °F)
- 25 mm PSF: 100 ºC (212 ºF) at 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi)
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 13 mm: 6.9 bar (690 kPa, 100 psi)
- 25 mm PSF: 4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi) at 21 - 24 ºC (70 - 75 ºF); 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi) at 100 ºC (212 ºF)
Typical Water Flow Rate
- mL/min at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi)
- 13 mm, 0.2 μm: 15
- 13 mm, 0.45 μm: 20
- mL/min at 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi)
- 25 mm, 0.45 μm PSF: 420
Ion Chromatography Certification
Pall Life Sciences certifies that the maximum allowable levels of extractables from the filter are 50 ppb of CI- , NO3- , and SO4-2 . Data shows that the actual background levels found are typically less than 20 ppb for chloride, 6 ppb for nitrate, 1 ppb for phosphate, and 10 ppb for sulfate. This is based on 2 mL of H2O filtrate being concentrated on-line and injected into an ion chromatograph with conductivity detection.
Shop Laboratory Products