Air Monitoring Cassettes
Conductive, Non-Static Cowl Prevents
Adherence of Particles to Cassette
Walls for More Accurate Analysis
- 0.8 μm GN-4 Metricel® membrane has a low fiber background count. It is widely accepted for air monitoring of fibers, asbestos fibers, and metals.
- Leak proof and tamper proof. Banded cassettes ensure air-tight seal for critical applications.
- Available unassembled for costeffective monitoring with a variety of Pall membranes.
- GN-4 Metricel® membrane meets fiber count and background requirements to comply with NIOSH Methods 7400 and 7402.
- Cassettes can be used to monitor respirable constituents such as silica, metal, and dusts.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: GN-4 Metricel membrane (mixed cellulose esters) with cellulose support pad
- Housing: Carbon-filled polypropylene
Effective Filtration Area
- 3.85 cm2
- Overall Length [Includes 5 cm (2 in.)
- Extension: 7.9 cm (3.1 in.)
- Diameter: 2.8 cm (1.1 in.)
- 25 mm
- Luer-type female inlet, female luer built-in hose adapter outlet