Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
Sentino Magnetic Filter Funnels
Spare Parts and Accessories
Stocked: 18 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
Stocked: 10 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
Designed for Use with the New Sentino Microbiology Pump
- Variety of sizes - Available in 150, 300, and 500 mL. Convenient 150 mL size easily fits into small autoclaves; 500 mL size is ideal for large sample filtration.
- Easy to use - No-leak magnetic seal allows one-handed operation.
- Safe to use - Sturdy, polyphenylsulfone plastic construction is shatterproof and offers broad range of chemical compatibility.
- Simple placement - Membrane guides help center filter on platform.
- Quick point of entry - Forceps access point allows easy filter retrieval.
- Accurate - Graduated at 50 mL increments for precise sample measurement.
- Drinking and waste water analysis
- Environmental and recreational water monitoring
- Pharmaceutical and industrial water system monitoring
- Beverage monitoring
- Pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates, and final product
Materials of Construction
- Funnel Body, Stem, Lid, and Support Screen: Polyphenylsulfone
- Vent Plugs: Polypropylene
Effective Filtration Area
- 150 and 300 mL: 9.6 cm2, 35 mm effective diameter
- 500 mL: 13.1 cm2, 41 mm effective diameter
- 150 mL: 11.8 cm (4.6 in.)
- 300 mL: 16.8 cm (6.6 in.)
- 500 mL: 16.6 cm (6.5 in.)
- Maximum Diameter:
- 150 and 300 mL: 7.6 cm (3 in.)
- 500 mL: 8.9 cm (3.5 in.)
- Accepts 47 mm filter
- 150, 300, or 500 mL
- Stem fits into adapter (PN 4283) for use on Sentino Microbiology Pump.
- Provided non-sterile. Withstands multiple autoclave cycles* at 121 - 123 °C (250 -253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min; UV sterilizable.
*Repeated use of detergents containing polyoxyethylated alkyl phenols and alcohols, and/or anti-corrosion, anti-scaling boiler additives that may carry over in steam, may cause polyphenylsulfone to crack, thereby reducing the life of the product. Do not autoclave rubber stoppers. Do not autoclave with aluminum foil; use autoclave paper. Consult Pall Technical Service if using with thin membranes, such as track-etched material.
For vacuum filtration of liquids, especially for the analysis of aqueous samples for microbiological and particulate contamination using the Membrane Filter (MF) Technique.