Excellent for Use In High Throughput
Sample Prep Applications
- Plates are constructed of chemicallyresistant, biologically-inert polypropylene with a clear polystyrene lid.
- Robotic-friendly design has singlepiece construction, designed in accordance with the ANSI/SBS X-2004 standards. Plates are stackable with and without lids.
- Eliminates crosstalk between wells. Membranes are individually sealed in each well with a proprietary sealing process and each well has a fluid director.
- A serialized barcode label allows use in automated tracking systems and identifies the membrane type.
- Particulate removal
- Cell harvesting
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Bio-Inert® (modified low protein-binding Nylon), GHP (hydrophilic polypropylene), Omega™ (modified polyethersulfone), PTFE (hydrophobic PTFE), Supor® (hydrophilic polyethersulfone), and Mustang™ Q and S membranes; and glass fiber (borosilicate glass without binder)
- Plate Housing: Polypropylene
- Lid: Polystyrene
- Height: 1.7 cm (0.67 in.) with lid and 1.4 cm (0.6 in.) without lid
- Length: 12.8 cm (5.0 in.)
- Width: 8.6 cm (3.4 in.)
Well Bottom Area
- 0.25 cm2
Maximum Well Volume
- 350 µL
Recommended Maximum Working Volume
- 300 µL
Recommended Operating Vacuum
- 25.4 cm Hg (10 in. Hg) or greater
Filtration by Centrifugation
- 500 - 3,000 x g
Typical Sample Hold-up Volume
- < 14 µL per well
Protein Sample Prep & Detection
Sterile Filtration and Clarification
Venting and Gas Filtration