Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for DNA Purification
Spare Parts and Accessories
Stocked: 38 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
Adapter collar for centrifugation (2/pkg)
Cap mat for incubation (5/pkg)
Stocked: 2 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
AcroPrep Advance multi-well plate lids (10/pkg)
Stocked: 9 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
Stocked: 45 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
Maximum Yields of High Quality DNA
- Optimized for maximum binding yield of DNA from a variety of sample types
- New well geometry results in reduced hold-up volume and higher recovery of DNA
- New outlet tip geometry provides direct flow of samples into receiver plate without concerns of crosscontamination
- Enhanced membrane ensures high yields of contaminant-free DNA for downstream applications
- Manufactured in accordance with SBS guidelines, allowing entire DNA purification process to be performed on automated equipment
- Plasmid DNA purification
- Genomic DNA purification
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: DNA binding (borosilicate glass without binder) media
- Plate Housing: Polyproylene
- Lid: Polystyrene
- Length: 12.8 cm (5.0 in.)
- Width: 8.6 cm (3.4 in.)
- Height With Lid: 1.8 cm (0.7 in.) (350 μL only)
- Height Without Lid: 350 μL, 1.4 cm (0.6 in.); 1 mL: 3.3 cm (1.3 in.)
- 0.25 cm2
Recommended Working Volume
- 350 μL: < 300 μL
- 1 mL: < 900 μL
Recommended Operating Vacuum
- > 25.4 cm Hg (10 in. Hg)
Recommended Centrifugal Force
- 1,500 x g
Typical Processing Time
- Vacuum: 2 seconds
- Centrifuge: < 2 minutes
Typical Hold-Up Volume
- Optimized for maximum binding Vacuum: 19 μL
Plasmid DNA Yield Superior to Competitive Plates
pCAT plasmid DNA yield (OD260) using indicated DNA purification plates starting with 1 mL (Pall and Competitor B) or 1.5 mL (Competitor A) overnight culture DH5α. Purification using plate manufacturer’s recommended protocol using 350 μL plates. Error bars indicate standard error (n > 6).
Quality DNA Consistently Purified
|Elution Volume (µL)||Recovered Volume (µL)||OD260/280||Concentration (ng/µL)||Total Yield (µg/well)|
|Pall||70||55-65||1.95 ± 0.01||131||7.7|
|Competitor A||50||30||1.98 ± 0.01||155||4.6|
|Competitor B||70||45-60||2.04 ± 0.05||108||5.6|
OD260/280 of pooled purified pDNA (n > 6). High quality DNA has an OD260/280 value between 1.7-2.0.
Plasmid DNA purification
Maximum yields of high quality DNA. Optimized for maximum binding yield of DNA from a variety of sample types. New well geometry results in reduced hold-up volume and higher recovery of DNA.