Acrodisc 25mm Nonsterile
Maximize Throughput for Hard-to-Filter Samples
- Acrodisc PSF syringe filters are Zymark* and SOTAX* Automation Certified to assure smooth operation and worry-free performance 24 hours a day in automated workstations.
- Available with GxF multi-layered glass fiber prefilter, providing two to four times the throughput of standard glass fiber prefilter devices, and allowing quick and easy filtration of your most difficult-to-filter samples.
- Reduces clogging. Use alone or in series with final membrane filter to increase flow rate and throughput.
- Ensures broad chemical compatibility with polypropylene housing.
- For high throughput prefiltration of particulate-laden samples
- Can be used alone or in series with another Acrodisc syringe filter
- 25 mm Acrodisc PSF syringe filter is available in robotic-compatible AutoPack™ packaging for SOTAX AT-70 SMART* and CTS and Zymark TPW*, APW*, and MultiDoses dissolution systems
- Removes particulate that interferes with UV/VIS spectrophotometric analysis
*Registered trademarkPall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please contact Labcustomersupport@pall.com or call 1-800-521-1520.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Borosilicate glass fiber
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Glass Fiber: 1 µm
- GxF Prefilter: 40 - 1 μm
Effective Filtration Area
- 3.9 cm2
- < 150 mL
- Female luer lock inlet, male slip luer outlet
Typical Hold-Up Volume (with air purge)
- < 125 μL
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 82 °C (180 °F) at 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi)
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi) at 21 - 24 ºC (70 - 75 ºF)
- 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi) at 82 ºC (180 ºF)
Typical Water Flow Rate
- 795 mL/min at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi)