Acrodisc 13mm Nonsterile
Acrodisc 25mm Nonsterile
Zymark* and SOTAX* Automation Certified Acrodisc PSF Syringe Filters With PVDF Membrane, 25 mm
Hydrophilic Membrane Compatible
with a Wide Variety of Solvents
- Acrodisc PSF syringe filters are Zymark* and SOTAX* Automation Certified to assure smooth operation and worry-free performance 24 hours a day in automated workstations.
- Useful for a wide range of applications, including aggressive and non-aggressive solvent-based mobile phase.
- Reduces experimental variables. HPLC certified for low levels of UV-absorbing extractables.
- Protects columns and instrumentation against particulate build up.
- 13 mm device with minispike configuration offers low hold-up and easy filtration into autosampler vials.
- Offers excellent chemical compatibility, even with aggressive acids and alcohols.
- Not recommended for acetone, DMF, DMSO, or bases > 6N.
- 25 mm Acrodisc PSF syringe filter is available in robotic-compatible AutoPack™ packaging for SOTAX AT-70 SMART* and CTS and Zymark TPW*, APW*, and MultiDoses dissolution systems.
*Registered trademarkPall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please contact Labcustomersupport@pall.com or call 1-800-521-1520.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Hydrophilic polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
- Housing: Polypropylene GxF
- Prefilter: Borosilicate glass
- PVDF Membrane: 0.2 and 0.45 μm
- GxF Prefilter: 40 - 1 μm
Effective Filtration Area
- 13 mm: 1.0 cm2
- 25 mm PSF: 3.9 cm2
- 13 mm: < 10 mL
- 25 mm PSF: < 150 mL
- 13 and 25 mm PSF: Female luer lock inlet, male slip luer outlet
- 13 mm: Available with minispike outlet
Typical Hold-Up Volume
- (with air purge)
- 13 mm (minispike): < 14 μL
- 13 mm (male luer): < 30 μL
- 25 mm PSF: < 100 μL
- 25 mm PSF GxF: < 125 μL
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 13 mm: 55 °C (131 °F)
- 25 mm PSF: 82 °C (180 °F) at 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi)
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 13 mm: 3.5 bar (350 kPa, 50 psi)
- 25 mm PSF: 4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi) at 21 - 24 ºC (70 - 75 ºF); 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi) at 82 ºC (180 ºF)
Typical Water Flow Rate
- mL/min at 3.1 bar (310 kPa, 45 psi)
- 13 mm, 0.2 μm: 5
- 13 mm, 0.45 μm: 15
- mL/min at 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi)
- 25 mm, 0.45 μm PSF and GxF: 144
Shop Laboratory Products