Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
47 mm In-line Filter Holder, Polycarbonate
Spare Parts and Accessories
Sturdy, Lightweight Unit for Monitoring
Particulate in Gases or Liquids
- Lightweight plastic construction.
- Luer-Lok* vent plug facilitates removal of air bubbles in liquid filtration.
Materials of Construction
- Body: Polycarbonate
- Hose Barb Adapters: Nylon
- Support Screen: Polyphenylsulfone
- O-Ring: Silicone
- Vent Cap: Polypropylene
Effective Filtration Area
- 9.6 cm2
- Overall Length (Includes Vent Cap, Excludes Hose Barb): 5.8 cm (2.3 in.)
- Diameter: 6.4 cm (2.5 in.)
- 1⁄4 in. -18 FNPT; hose barb adapters accept 6.4 mm (1⁄4 in.) ID tubing
Maximum Operating Temperature
- Limited by filter type or by hose barb 121 °C (250 °F)
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 3.4 bar (340 kPa, 50 psi)
- Provided non-sterile. Autoclavable if desired at 121 - 123 ºC (250 - 253 ºF) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min .
- Designed for in-line liquid or gas filtration.
- Indoor and outdoor air monitoring or sampling.
- Ideal for venting.
- AcroCap™ Positive Pressure Devices
- Acrodisc® Syringe Filters with Supor® Membrane
- Acrodisc Syringe Filters with Supor Membrane
- AcroPak™ 20 Filters with Supor Membrane
- AcroPak 200 Capsules with Supor Membrane
- AcroPak 500, 1000, and 1500 Capsules with Supor Membrane
- Stainless Steel Pressure Vessels
- Membrane Stack Disc Filters Optimized for Scale-Up
- Supor PES Membrane Disc Filters
- Supor 200 PES Membrane Disc Filters
- VacuCap® and VacuCap PF Vacuum Filtration Devices
Sturdy, lightweight unit for monitoring particulate in gases or liquids. Lightweight plastic construction. Luer-Lok* vent plug facilitates removal of air bubbles in liquid filtration.