Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
A Highly Versatile Laboratory Membrane Filter
- Excellent chemical compatibility with esters, bases, and alcohols
- Naturally hydrophilic
- Available in 0.2 and 0.45 µm pore sizes, in diameters ranging from 13 to 142 mm
- HPLC certified. Provides assurance that the filter will not add artifacts to your analysis
- Hydrophilic nylon
- 0.2 and 0.45 µm
- 127 µm (5 mils)
Typical Water Flow RatemL/min/cm2 at 0.7 bar (70 kPa, 10 psi)
- 0.2 µm: 12
- 0.45 µm: 16
Maximum Operating Temperature - Water
- 100 °C (212 °F)
Minimum Bubble Point - Water
- 0.2 µm: 3.4 bar (340 kPa, 49 psi)
- 0.45 µm: 2.6 bar (260 kPa, 37 psi)
- Useful for a wide range of applications. Offers broad chemical resistance to common solvents.
- Not recommended for acids > 1 N or halogenated solvents.
Useful for a wide range of both aqueous and solvent-based applications. Excellent chemical compatibility with esters, bases, and alcohols. Available in 0.2 and 0.45 µm pore sizes, in diameters ranging from 13 to 142 mm.