Spare Parts and Accessories
Cost-Effective, Reliable Pumps Now Smaller and Lighter Weight
- Reduces the risk of sample contamination. An air seal between the pump and cylinder provides oil- and dust-free vacuum/pressure delivery.
- Compact design saves laboratory space.
- Features a diaphragm for cleaner, quieter operation.
- Ideal addition to any busy laboratory that requires a vacuum and/or pressure source for various applications.
- Oil-free, dust-free delivery helps maintain a clean laboratory environment in which to produce reliable, reproducible data.
Materials of Construction
- Body: Die-cast aluminum
- Diaphragm: Neoprene◆
- Seals: Stainless steel
- Filter Elements: Polyurethane foam
- Overall Length: 20 cm (7.9 in.)
- Overall Height: 27.5 cm (10.8 in.)
- Width: 16.5 cm (6.5 in.)
- 6.54 kg (14.4 lb.)
Free Air Flow
- 230 V: 472 cm3/s (1.0 cfm) (50 Hz), 613 cm3/s (1.3 cfm) (60 Hz)
- 61 cm Hg (24 in. Hg)
- 4.2 kg/cm2 (60 psig)
- 1⁄8 hp
- 230 V: 1.9 A (50 Hz), 2.2 A (60 Hz)
- 3⁄8 in. hose barb
- Unlimited one year warranty