Versatile Filters Uniquely Suited for a
Broad Range of Air Monitoring Applications
- Useful for high temperature and hot gas air monitoring applications.
- Ideal for stack sampling and diesel emissions testing.
- Heat treated for reduction of trace organics and superior chemical purity.
- High temperature use for analysis of acidic gases and stack sampling aerosols.
- High flow rate and filtration efficiency.
- Ultra-pure soft water processing to reduce residual ion content. (Contact Pall Technical Service for typical values.)
- Withstands folding for weighing and transport.
- Every filter flushed with DI water to remove water-soluble residue.
- Low air resistance for use in critical aerosol sampling tests such as diesel exhaust.
|Description||Tissuquartz Filters||Emfab Filters*|
|Filter Media||Pure quartz, no binder||Borosilicate glass microfibers reinforced with woven glass cloth and bonded with PTFE|
|Diameter||25 - 142 mm and 8 x 10 in.||12 - 142 mm and 8 x 10 in.|
|Typical Thickness||432 µm (17 mils)||178 µm (7 mils)|
|Typical Filter Weight||5.8 mg/cm2||5.0 mg/cm2|
|Typical Water Flow Rate |
0.35 bar (35 kPa, 5 psi)
|220 mL/min/cm2||32 mL/min/cm2|
|Typical Air Flow Rate |
0.7 bar (70 kPa, 10 psi)
|73 L/min/cm2||68 L/min/cm2|
|Maximum Operating Temperature - Air||1093 ºC |
|260 ºC |
|Typical Aerosol Retention**||99.90%||99.95%|
|pH in Boiled Water Extract||6.5 - 7.5||-|