Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
Membrane for Air Monitoring Applications
- Dissolves completely using standard digestion procedures.
- Cleans completely, possesses low artifacts, and offers minimal interference in fiber counting.
- Hydrophilic mixed cellulose esters
- 0.8 µm, 0.45 μm
- 152 μm (6 mils)
Typical Filter Weight
- 4 mg/cm2
Typical Water Flow Rate
- 0.8 µm: 129 mL/min/cm2 at 0.7 bar (70 kPa, 10 psi)
- 0.45 µm: > 65 mL/min/cm2 at 0.7 bar (70 kPa, 10 psi)
Typical Air Flow Rate
- 0.8 µm: 55 L/min/3.7 cm2 at 0.9 bar 90 kPa, 13.5 psi)
Maximum Operating Temperature – Water
- 74 °C (165 °F)
Typical Moisture Pick-Up
- < 1% after 24 hr at 48% relative humidity at 23 °C (73 °F)
Extractables - Boiling Water
- < 2%
Minimum Bubble Point - Water
- 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi)
- GN-4 Metricel filters meet NIOSH requirements for airborne metals and asbestos monitoring.
- 47 mm Magnetic Filter Funnels
- 25 mm Air Monitoring Cassettes
- 37 mm Air Monitoring Cassettes
- Analyslide® Petri Dish
- 25 mm In-Line Filter Holder, Delrin Plastic
- 47 mm In-Line Filter Holder, Polycarbonate
- 25 and 47 mm In-Line Filter Holders, Stainless Steel
- 47 mm In-Line Filter Holder, Aluminum
- Open-Face Filter Holders
- Stainless Steel Forceps
- Vacuum/Pressure Pumps
Earn 10% off* your next order online by leaving a review of this product. Please login to your account to leave a review. We appreciate and value your feedback.
*Subject to Terms and Conditions.