Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
Versatile Filters Uniquely Suited for a
Broad Range of Air Monitoring Applications
- Useful for high temperature and hot gas air monitoring applications.
- Ideal for stack sampling and diesel emissions testing.
|Description||Tissuquartz Filters||Emfab Filters*|
|Filter Media||Pure quartz, no binder||Borosilicate glass microfibers reinforced with woven glass cloth and bonded with PTFE|
|Diameter||25 - 142 mm and 8 x 10 in.||12 - 142 mm and 8 x 10 in.|
|Typical Thickness||432 µm (17 mils)||178 µm (7 mils)|
|Typical Filter Weight||5.8 mg/cm2||5.0 mg/cm2|
|Typical Water Flow Rate
0.35 bar (35 kPa, 5 psi)
|220 mL/min/cm2||32 mL/min/cm2|
|Typical Air Flow Rate
0.7 bar (70 kPa, 10 psi)
|73 L/min/cm2||68 L/min/cm2|
|Maximum Operating Temperature - Air||1093 ºC
|Typical Aerosol Retention**||99.90%||99.95%|
|pH in Boiled Water Extract||6.5 - 7.5||-|
* The TX40HI45 and TX40HI75 are made from the same materials but were developed in conjunction with the U.S. EPA (Method 26) when a need arose to sample the exhaust gases from the stacks at incinerator facilities. These two grades are made with higher levels of the PTFE binder resin than the TX40HI20WW to withstand the corrosive atmosphere. The TX40HI75 has a higher level of binder than the TX40HI45 and both have a higher level than the TX40HI20WW.
** Following ASTM D 2986-95A 0.3 μm (DOP) at 32 L/min/100 cm2 filter media.
- Heat treated for reduction of trace organics and superior chemical purity.
- High temperature use for analysis of acidic gases and stack sampling aerosols.
- High flow rate and filtration efficiency.
- Ultra-pure soft water processing to reduce residual ion content. (Contact Pall Technical Service for typical values.)
- Withstands folding for weighing and transport.
- Every filter flushed with DI water to remove water-soluble residue.
- Low air resistance for use in critical aerosol sampling tests such as diesel exhaust.
Diagnostic and Monitoring Equipment