47 mm Filter Funnel, Stainless Steel
Spare Parts and Accessories
Ultimate Chemical Resistance and Easy Assembly
- Quick, easy assembly. Funnel’s weight seals filter to base.
- 100 mL capacity with 50 mL calibration facilitates easy measurement.
- Stainless steel construction offers excellent chemical resistance.
- For applications requiring the ultimate in chemical resistance
- Designed for vacuum filtration to collect biological or particulate matter from liquids
- For use with standard manifold systems or vacuum flasks
Material of Construction
- Type 316 stainless steel
Effective Filtration Area
- 9.6 cm2
- Overall Length: 16.3 cm (6.4 in.)
- Diameter: 6.6 cm (2.6 in.)
- Accepts 47 and 50 mm filters
- 100 mL with 50 mL calibration
- Stem fits into standard size No. 8 rubber stopper
Maximum Operating Temperature
- Limited by filter type
- Provided non-sterile. Autoclavable if desired at 121 - 123 °C (250 - 253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min.