47 mm Magnetic Filter Funnels
Spare Parts and Accessories
Unique Magnetic Seal Allows Easy,
One-Handed Vacuum Filtration of Liquids
- No-leak magnetic seal allows one-hand operation.
- Polyphenylsulfone construction is compatible with anti-foaming agents and many other solvents.
- Convenient. 150 mL size allows for easy fit into small autoclaves and 500 mL size is ideal for filtration of large samples.
- Sturdy and safe. Polyphenylsulfone construction provides durability and added safety at a cost less than most glass funnels.
- Forceps access point allows easy filter retrieval.
- Graduated at 50 mL increments for accurate sample measurement.
- New 47 mm Sentino® Magnetic Filter Funnels also available.
- Use for the Membrane Filter (MF) Technique
- Municipal water treatment testing
- Surface water analysis
- Plant process water testing
- Drinking water analysis
Materials of Construction
- Funnel Body, Stem, Lid, and Support Screen: Polyphenylsulfone
- Vent Plugs: Polypropylene
Effective Filtration Area
- 150 and 300 mL: 9.6 cm2, 35 mm effective diameter
- 500 mL: 13.1 cm2, 41 mm effective diameter
- Overall Height:
- 150 mL: 17.8 cm (7.0 in.)
- 300 mL: 22.9 cm (9 in.)
- 500 mL: 19.6 cm (7.7 in.)
- Maximum Diameter:
- 150 and 300 mL: 7.6 cm (3 in.)
- 500 mL: 8.9 cm (3.5 in.)
- Accepts 47 mm filter
- 150, 300, or 500 mL
- Stem fits into standard one-hole stopper.
- Provided non-sterile. Withstands multiple autoclavings* at 121 - 123 °C (250 -253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min; UV sterilizable.