Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
GWV High Capacity Groundwater capsule
Superior Flow Rates and Higher Throughputs
- 75 Metals Analysis Certification is printed on each package.
- Meets filtration requirements of the U.S. EPA.
- Available in a variety of pore sizes to meet regional regulatory requirements.
- Save time and money. Self-contained devices reduce the need for costly decontamination and multiple filter change steps associated with reusable filter holders.
- Ensures rapid filtration. GWV provides five times the filtration area of conventional 142 mm filters.
- Designed for the preparation of groundwater samples for dissolved metals analysis.
- Reduces the need for multiple changes when filtering particulate-laden samples.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Versapor® membrane (acrylic copolymer on a non-woven support)
- Housings: Polypropylene
Effective Filtration Area
- 700 cm2
- Length (With Fittings): 11.4 cm (4.5 in.)
- Diameter: 6.4 cm (2.5 in.)
- 1⁄8 in. MNPT
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 88 °C (190 °F)
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 3.4 bar (340 kPa, 50 psi) at ambient temperature
Ground Water & Waste Water Analysis