Filter Funnel Manifold for MicroFunnel Filter Funnels
Manifold and Adapter for MicroFunnel Filter Funnels
Spare Parts and Accessories
A unique microbiology manifold that allows you to optimize testing without sacrificing cleanliness. With interchangeable components and coupling devices, the manifold takes direction from you.
- No more “dirty” manifolds: Microbial cross contamination of your sample is a thing of the past. The manifold is designed to fit most laboratory autoclaves by separating into manageable components.
- Double testing Capacity: A larger manifold is at your reach with just a coupler. Modular design allows two manifolds to combine yielding a standard 6-place manifold which can be easily separated for disinfection and/or sterilization.
- Manifolds that adapt to you: Whether you are right or left handed, setting up your test workflow is second nature. The components interchangeable and designed with a simple slip fit to the manifold.
“For filtration, mount receptacle of filter holding assembly on a …suitable device (manifold to hold three to six filter assemblies) such that a pressure differential (34 kPa to 51 kPa) can be exerted on the filter membrane.”
- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 22nd Edition, 9222B (f).
- Bioburden testing of filterable products is performed to determine the number of viable and reproducible microorganisms. By recovering organisms on and in a membrane filter, processing efficiency and the microbial quality of a sample can be evaluated to assure that the product is not harmful to the intended recipient.
- Detecting spoilage microorganisms are critical for foods and beverages as they may be responsible for the deterioration of sensory qualities (visual, texture, and taste) and may potentially render the product harmful for consumption. Using membrane filtration, detection of these spoilage microorganisms keep contaminated items from reaching the market.
- Monitoring for compliance to drinking water standards using Membrane Filtration Technique, determines if there are levels of pathogenic microorganisms in treated water or wastewater. These microorganisms include coliforms such as Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Legionella which are both classified as pathogens.
|3-Place Manifold (with |
End Cap and Hose
|437.1 mm |
|152.4 mm |
|99 mm |
|1.7 1kg |
|Coupling Device||34 mm |
|31.8 mm |
|31.8 mm |
70 g (0.15 lb)
|MicroFunnel™ Filter |
|117 mm |
|2.35 kg |
|Sentino® Filter Funnel |
Adapter with Frit
|112 mm |
|2.28 kg |
|Standard Tulip Adapter||128 mm |
|2.05 kg |
|Elongated Tulip Adapter||170 mm |
|2.21 kg |
Materials of Construction
|Piping,all Adapters, End Cap, Hose Barb Cap |
and Coupling Device
|316 L Stainless Steel|
|Valve Assembly||316 L Stainless Steel|
|Valve Locking Collar and Knob||6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum|
|Valve O-rings||Fluorocarbon Elastomer|
|Adapter O-rings||Fluorocarbon Elastomer|
- MicroFunnel Filter Funnels
- MicroFunnel Plus and Plus AP Filter Funnels
- MicroCheck® Beverage Monitors
- 47 mm Magnetic Filter Funnels
- Sentino Filter Funnels
- Sentino Filter Dispenser and Membranes
- S-pack Membranes
- Petri Dishes
- Ampoule Media