Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
Sentino® Microbiology Pump
Stocked: 31 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
Spare Parts and Accessories
Stocked: 32 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
Maximize Workspace and
Minimize Contamination Risk
Minimize Contamination Risk
- Compact design – Small footprint frees valuable benchtop space and provides flexibility in arranging workspace for optimal efficiency and workflow.
- Minimal height – Allows convenient use in a hood fitted with a sash that can limit upward range of motion during routine analysis.
- Disposable fluid path – Simple to load and completely disposable to eliminate potential biofilm build-up. There is no need to clean, wrap, and autoclave a bulky multi-place manifold. The potential for sporadic and unnecessary contamination is removed.
- Peristaltic flow design – Pulls sample through the filter and fluid path eliminating the need for a vacuum source. Also ensures the fluid flows in one direction without the potential for back-up and contamination of analysis.
- Fixed filtration parameters – Meets the Membrane Filter (MF) Technique filtration parameters described in U.S. EPA, ISO, and ASTM standards. Fixed conditions also prevent changes to filtration parameters that may adversely affect colony recoveries and integrity of results.
- Safety feature – Eliminates a fluid trap under the vacuum, preventing implosion accidents.
- Easy to clean – Shape of unit and materials of construction are easy to wipe down with standard laboratory disinfectants.
- Simple operation – Soft-touch keypad has simple on/off function and pulse features to control filtration. No complicated programming necessary to validate.
- MF Technique for analyzing aqueous-based fluids for microbial contamination
- Works with MicroFunnel™ filter funnels
Materials of Construction
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate ABS-blended polymer
- Keypad and Label: Polyester
- Pump Head: PEI with PTFE-filled PBT rollers
- Fluid Path Adaptor: Polypropylene
- Hose Material: Thermoplastic elastomer
- Length: 13.6 cm (5.4 in.)
- Width: 9.5 cm (3.7 in.)
- Height: 10.4 cm (4.1 in.)
- Weight: 680 g (1.5 lbs.)
- Hose Dimensions: 4.8 mm (3/16 in.) ID x 7.9 mm (5/16 in.) OD [1.6 mm (1/16 in.) wall thickness]
- Operation: 15-30 ºC (59-86 ºF)
- Storage: -15-45 ºC (5-113 ºF)
Fluidpath should be allowed to equilibrate to operation range before use
- Voltage: 12.0 V
- Type: NiMH (nickel metal hydride)
- Voltage: 24.0 V
AC/DC Power Transformer
- 24 VDC 1.6 Amp 100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Input Interface: IEC 320 3-pin socket
- Output Interface (Power Entry Plug): 2.5 mm barrel jack
- 13186: IEC 320 connector and NEMA 5-15P grounded plug, IEC 320 connector and European CEE 7/7 plug, IEC 320 connector and UK BS1363 plug
SentinoFilter Dispenser - Offers a simple design with a reliable dispense
- MicroFunnel Filter Funnels − Increase laboratory efficiency with convenient, ready-to-use disposable filter funnels
- Ampoule Media for Microbiological Analysis − Wide variety of sterile ampoule media pre-measured for ease of use
- Petri Dishes − Unique design for easy handling, stacking, and storage
- Stainless Steel Forceps – Make filter handling easy
- 47 mm
SentinoMagnetic Filter Funnels - Easy one-handed operation.
- MicroFunnel™ Filter Funnels With Polycarbonate Membrane
- MicroCheck® II Beverage Monitor
- MicroFunnel™ ST Disposable Filter Funnels
- MicroFunnel™ Filter Funnels
- MicroFunnel™ Plus Filter Funnels
Pharmaceutical Bioburden & Microbial Limits Testing