Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
MicroFunnel ST Disposable Filter Funnels
Convenient and Economical Choice
for Sterility Testing Within Isolators
- MicroFunnel ST filter funnels offer an alternative to costly closed-system sterility testing when using an isolator or containment suite
- 0.45 μm GN-6 Metricel® membrane or low binding Supor® membrane provides a choice for sterility testing applications in the pharmaceutical industry
- Supor membrane is ideal for testing antibiotic solutions
- Double bagged packaging ensures easy transfer through airlock
- Simple squeeze separation design makes membrane retrieval easy
- Meets requirements of U.S., Japan, and European Pharmacopeias for sterility testing
NEW Packaging* see Specifications for more information“Pall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please email us a question or call 1-800-521-1520."
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Supor (hydrophilic polyethersulfone) and GN-6 Metricel (mixed cellulose esters) membranes
- Cylinder and Base: Polypropylene
- Funnel Cover: Polystyrene
- Funnel Adapter and Bag: Polyethylene
- Support Pad: Cellulose
Effective Filtration Area
- 13.46 cm2
- 100 mL
Funnel Height: 7.6 cm (3.0 in.)
Diameter: 6.1 cm (2.4 in.)
- 300 mL
Funnel Height: 9.1 cm (3.6 in.)
Diameter: 8.8 cm (3.5 in.)
- 63.5 cm Hg (25 in. Hg) (vacuum use only)
- Validated dose 15 - 30 kGy.
- 100 mL Funnel 40 units total per box: 10 individually bagged funnels within an overpack bag; 4 overpack bags per box
- 300 mL Funnel 20 units total per box: 5 individually bagged funnels within an overpack bag; 4 overpack bags per box
New Improved Packaging!
- No mistakes—clearly labeled
- Easy to peal—hermetically sealed
- Secure during shipment—thermoform pack
Contact LabCustomerSupport@pall.com for change notice
- Test any aqueous solution for microbial contamination using MicroFunnel ST disposable filter funnels and the principles of the Membrane Filter (MF) Technique
- Ideal for quality control analysis of aqueous fluids used in pharmaceutical production
- Quality control testing of final product for release
Convenient and economical choice for sterility testing within isolators. MicroFunnel ST filter funnels offer an alternative to costly closed-system sterility testing when using an isolator or containment suite.