37 mm Quality Monitors
Compact and Disposable Filtration
Units for Analysis of Process Fluids
- Convenient, ready-to-use, and portable for easy transport to sample site.
- Saves time. Disposable design eliminates the cleaning and sterilization required of reusable filter funnels.
- Monitor high purity water systems for microbial contamination. Simple design allows for sampling at the source or filtration in the lab.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: 0.45 μm GN-6 Metricel® (mixed cellulose esters) and 0.45 μm Metricel Black (modified polyethersulfone) membranes
- Monitor Inlet, Center Ring, and Outlet: Styrene
- Plugs: Polyethylene
- Absorbent Pad: Cellulose
Effective Filtration Area
- 9.1 cm2
- Height: 2.8 cm (1.1 in.)
- Diameter: 4.2 cm (1.7 in.)
- Room temperature, typically 20 - 25 ºC (68 - 77 ºF)
- 63.5 cm Hg (25 in. Hg)
Etheylene Oxide Exposed
Instructions for Use:
- Draw the sample through the tubing adapter and monitor.
- Introduce culture media using a syringe or plastic ampoule