Sentino Filter Dispenser®
Sentino Magnetic Filter Funnels
Sentino® Filter Funnels
Spare Parts and Accessories - Dispenser Pack Refills, Gamma Irradiated
Simple design, reliable dispense
- Easy to load — Simple loading and unloading of refill pack at any point during use.
- No jamming — Guide plates assist loading and keep refill web in alignment during use to avoid jamming of the instrument.
- Soft touch keypad — Aseptically dispense a disc of membrane at the touch of a button.
- Designed to hold 200 membrane discs — Saves time by eliminating interruptions to reload dispenser.
- Compact design — Small footprint frees valuable bench top space and provides flexibility in arranging workspace for optimal efficiency and workflow.
- Miniaturized refill pack — Sized to minimize storage space resulting in less packaging material waste.
- Portable — Use plugged into main power source or charge battery for use anywhere. Indicator lights let you know when the battery charge is running low.
- Easy to clean — Sanitize with standard laboratory disinfectants.
Filter dispensers are ideal for high throughput microbiology testing labs looking for more ergonomic, faster ways to handle individual membranes. The Sentino Filter Dispenser is designed to aseptically dispense one disc of membrane at the touch of a button. Use the Sentino Filter Dispenser during Membrane Filter Technique for:
- Drinking and wastewater analysis
- Environmental and recreational water monitoring
- Personal care product manufacturing
- Beverage monitoring
- Pharmaceutical and industrial water system monitoring
- Pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates, and final product
Materials of ConstructionHousing Material: Polycarbonate ABS-blended polymer
Keypad and Label: Polyester
Bottom Plate: Aluminum
Upright: Anodized aluminum
Spools: Anodized aluminum
Guide Plates: Anodized aluminum
Retainer Clips: Stainless steel with anodized aluminum knobs
Box Retainer: Stainless steel
Foot Pads: Rubber
DimensionsLength: 22.0 cm (8.7 in.)
Width: 12.0 cm (4.7 in.)
Height: 20.0 cm (7.9 in.)
Weight: 0.9 kg (2.0 lbs.)
Temperature RangeOperation: 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
Storage: -15-45 °C (5-113 °F)
BatteryVoltage: 12.0 V
Type: NiMH (nickel metal hydride)
DC SupplyVoltage: 24.0 V
AC/DC Power Transformer24 VDC 1.6 Amp 100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz
Input Interface: IEC 320 3-pin socket
Output Interface (Power Entry Plug): 2.5 mm barrel jack