Sentino Magnetic Filter Funnels
Spare Parts and Accessories
Designed for Use with the New Sentino Microbiology Pump
- Variety of sizes - Available in 150, 300, and 500 mL. Convenient 150 mL size easily fits into small autoclaves; 500 mL size is ideal for large sample filtration.
- Easy to use - No-leak magnetic seal allows one-handed operation.
- Safe to use - Sturdy, polyphenylsulfone plastic construction is shatterproof and offers broad range of chemical compatibility.
- Simple placement - Membrane guides help center filter on platform.
- Quick point of entry - Forceps access point allows easy filter retrieval.
- Accurate - Graduated at 50 mL increments for precise sample measurement.
- Drinking and waste water analysis
- Environmental and recreational water monitoring
- Pharmaceutical and industrial water system monitoring
- Beverage monitoring
- Pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates, and final product
Materials of Construction
- Funnel Body, Stem, Lid, and Support Screen: Polyphenylsulfone
- Vent Plugs: Polypropylene
Effective Filtration Area
- 150 and 300 mL: 9.6 cm2, 35 mm effective diameter
- 500 mL: 13.1 cm2, 41 mm effective diameter
- 150 mL: 11.8 cm (4.6 in.)
- 300 mL: 16.8 cm (6.6 in.)
- 500 mL: 16.6 cm (6.5 in.)
- Maximum Diameter:
- 150 and 300 mL: 7.6 cm (3 in.)
- 500 mL: 8.9 cm (3.5 in.)
- Accepts 47 mm filter
- 150, 300, or 500 mL
- Stem fits into adapter (PN 4283) for use on Sentino Microbiology Pump.
- Provided non-sterile. Withstands multiple autoclave cycles* at 121 - 123 °C (250 -253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min; UV sterilizable.