Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
Metricel Black Membrane Disc Filters
NEW Packaging* see Specifications for more information
Contrasting Membrane for
- Dark background provides excellent contrast for counting opaque colonies in microbiology labs
- Exclusive dot grid pattern does not enhance or inhibit colony growth
- Certified for use in the Membrane Filter (MF) Technique as described in Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, current edition
- Sharp contrast between black membrane and white grid line provides guidance while viewing and counting
- Available non-sterile or in individual gamma-irradiated packs (S-packs) for critical applications
- Hydrophilic modified polyethersulfone, black
- 0.45 and 0.8 μm
- 0.45 μm: 130 μm (5.1 mils)
- 0.8 μm: 147 μm (5.8 mils)
Typical Water Flow Rate
- mL/min/cm2 at 0.7 bar (70 kPa, 10 psi)
- 0.45 μm: > 34
- 0.8 μm: > 102
Minimum Bubble Point – Water
- 0.45 μm: 1.6 bar (160 kPa, 23 psi)
- 0.8 μm: 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi)
- Provided gamma-irradiated or nonsterile
- Validated dose 15 - 30 kGy
- Autoclavable if desired at 121 - 123 °C (250 - 253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min.
New Improved packaging!
- Less Waste—smaller pack and box
- Easy Open—corner cutouts
- Easy Removal—parchment separates from membrane
- Excellent membrane for the isolation and enumeration of yeast and mold colonies
- Spoilage organism monitoring and identification in food and beverage quality control laboratories
Earn 10% off* your next order online by leaving a review of this product. Please login to your account to leave a review. We appreciate and value your feedback.
*Subject to Terms and Conditions.