Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
Spare Parts and Accessories
Vacuum Manifold and Accessories
Designed to Perfectly Fit AcroPrep™, AcroPrep Advance, and AcroWell™ Filter Plates
- Comes complete with the necessary O-ring and gasket. The control block includes the vacuum pressure gauge, vacuum metering valve, vacuum release valve, and 1⁄4 in. hose barb for vacuum line attachment.
- Vacuum manifold unit includes a Delrins spacer block designed to accommodate standard 350 μL receiver plates. The spacer block has been optimized to reduce the space between the receiver plate and the filter plate during vacuum filtration.
- Optional spacer block available for use with 1 mL receiver plates.
- Adapter collar holds filter plates tightly to receiver plates for centrifugation.
Materials of Construction
- Vacuum Manifold: Anodized aluminum
- Gasket: EDPM (Ethylene propylene)
- O-Ring: Silicone
- Spacer Blocks: Delrin plastic
- Adapter Collar: Stainless steel
- Length: 17.48 cm (6.88 in.)
- Width: 12.37 cm (4.87 in.)
- Height: 8.05 cm (3.17 in.)
- Weight: 2.85 kg (6.27 lb.)
Maximum Operating Vacuum
- 71.12 cm Hg (28 in. Hg)
Note: The multi-well plate vacuum manifold can be used with multi-well filter plates that meet the specifications set forth by the ANSI/SBS X-2004.
- The multi-well plate vacuum manifold is an anodized aluminum manifold that has been designed and optimized for the vacuum filtration of AcroPrep, AcroPrep Advance, and AcroWell multi-well filter plates.
Accessories and Spare Parts
- GLA-5000 Membrane Disc Filters
- GN-4 Metricel® Membrane Disc Filters
- Glass Fiber Filters
- Metricel® Black Membrane Disc Filters
- Metricel® Polypropylene Membrane Disc Filters
- Nylaflo™ Membrane Disc Filters
- PTFE Membrane Disc Filters
- Pallflex® Filters
- Polypropylene/Polyethylene Separator Depth Filters
- Supor® Membrane Disc Filters
- Versapor® Membrane Disc Filters
- Place plate on vacuum manifold or hold the plate so the outlets on the bottom of the plate are not touched.
- Add sample and incubate. Apply vacuum.
- Release vacuum from the manifold. Remove filter plate and retained sample for further processing.
Release vacuum from the manifold. Remove filter plate. Remove collection (receiver) plate and utilize collected filtrate in downstream applications.