AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates, 100 µL
Spare Parts and Accessories
Ideal for Use in High Volume, High
Throughput Sample Prep Applications
- Plates are constructed from chemically-resistant, biologically-inert polypropylene with a clear polystyrene lid.
- Robotic-friendly design has single-piece construction, designed in accordance with the ANSI/SBS X-2004 standards. Plates are stackable with and without lids.
- Eliminates crosstalk between wells. Membranes are individually sealed in each well with a proprietary sealing process and each well has a fluid director.
- A serialized barcode label allows the use of automated tracking systems and identifies the membrane type.
- Available in a variety of membrane configurations to meet the requirements of numerous applications.
BioTrace NT Membrane
- Solid phase ELISA
- Drug discovery using bound molecules
- Bead-/resin-based purification
- Plasmid lysate clearing
- Isolate DNA from agarose gel slices
Glass Fiber Membrane
- Lysate clarification
- Isolation of RNA, gDNA, and plasmids from culture
- Concentrate, desalt, and purify DNA, RNA and oligonucleotides, and proteins
- Nucleic acid purification
- Lysate clearance
- Bead retention
- Multiplex assays
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: BioTrace™ NT (nitrocellulose), GHP (hydrophilic polypropylene), glass fiber (borosilicate glass), Omega (modified PES), and Supor (PES) membranes
- Plate Housing: Polypropylene
- Lid: Polystyrene
- Height: (with Short Tips): 1.66 cm (0.65 in.) with lid and 1.44 cm (0.56 in.) without lid
- Height (with Long Tips): 2.07 cm (0.82 in.) with lid and 1.85 cm (0.73 in.) without lid
- Length: 12.78 cm (5.03 in.)
- Width: 8.55 cm (3.36 in.)
Well Bottom Area
- 0.05 cm2
Maximum Well Volume
- 100 µL
Recommended Maximum Working Volume
- 80 µL
Recommended Operating Vacuum
- 25.4 cm Hg (10 in. Hg) or greater
Filtration by Centrifugation
- 500 - 3,000 x g
Typical Sample Hold-up Volume
- < 4 µL per well
AcroPrep 384, Long TipCan be used for both filtrate- and retentate-based applications. Outlet tips extend beyond the skirt of the plate and pilot into the wells of a receiving plate.
AcroPrep 384, Short TipCan be used for both filtrate- and retentate-based applications. Outlet tips are recessed beneath the skirt of the plate.
DNA & RNA Purification
Protein Sample Prep & Detection
Shop Laboratory Products