Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
142 & 293 mm Disc Filter Holders, Stainless Steel
Stocked: 8 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
Stocked: 1 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
Holders and Accessories
Spare Parts and Accessories for 142 and 293 mm Disc Filter Holder
Spare Parts and Accessories for 142 mm Disc Filter Holder
Spare Parts and Accessories for 293 mm Disc Filter Holder
Stocked: 36 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
Convenient Sizes and Durable Materials for Filtration of All Your Laboratory Samples
- Design optimizes use of filter area with 15% more EFA than most competitive units, giving higher flow rates and extending the filter's service life.
- Sanitary connections are easy to use and suitable for pharmaceutical applications.
- Corrosion-resistant type 316 stainless steel construction provides broad chemical resistance.
- Can be used with a variety of aggressive chemicals, solvents, reagents, and solutions (gases and liquids).
- Recommended for filtration of products such as laboratory solvents, cell culture media, ophthalmics, pharmaceuticals, vitamins, process water, antibiotics, and photoresists.
Materials of Construction
- Body: Electropolished type 316 stainless steel
- O-Rings: Viton◆
- Legs: Type 316 stainless steel with copper threads
- Knob Assembly: Aluminum with copper threads
Effective Filtration Area
- 142 mm: 126 cm2
- 293 mm: 587 cm2
- Clearance between flange and benchtop: 29 cm (11.4 in.)
- 142 mm: 127 mm if used with a final filter, 142 mm if used alone
- 293 mm: 265 mm if used with a final filter, 293 mm if used alone
- Sanitary 3.8 cm (1.5 in.) fittings
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 6.9 bar (690 kPa, 100 psi)
- 142 mm: 7 kg (15 lb.)
- 293 mm: 17 kg (38 lb.)
- Provided non-sterile. Autoclavable if desired:
- 142 mm: 121 - 123 °C (250 - 253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 45 min
- 293 mm: 121 - 123 °C (250 - 253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 60 min
◆Do not autoclave with aluminum foil; use autoclave paper or other permeable wrap such as Tyvek.
142 mm Filter Holder
293 mm Filter Holder
293 mm Filter Holder
- GLA-5000 Membrane Disc Filters
- GN-4 Metricel® Membrane Disc Filters
- Glass Fiber Filters
- Metricel® Black Membrane Disc Filters
- Metricel® Polypropylene Membrane Disc Filters
- Nylaflo™ Membrane Disc Filters
- PTFE Membrane Disc Filters
- Pallflex® Filters
- Polypropylene/Polyethylene Separator Depth Filters
- Stainless Steel Pressure Vessels
- Supor® Membrane Disc Filters
- Versapor® Membrane Disc Filters
Filter Holders and Membranes
Convenient sizes and durable materials for filtration of all your laboratory samples. Design optimizes use of filter area with 15% more EFA than most competitive units, giving higher flow rates and extending the filter's service life.