Spare Parts and Accessories
Stainless Steel Pressure Vessels
Highest Quality Stainless Steel Pressure Vessels
- Long vessel life. Materials are corrosion resistant, with broad chemical compatibility.
- Wide-mouth opening makes clean-up easy.
- Multiple ports allow for temperature probes, pressure gauges, or other monitoring devices.
- Provided with pressure gauge, safety relief valve, flow shut-off valve, and hose barb connectors.
- Resists baking. Electropolished finish provides ultra-smooth walls.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) coded.
- Designed for processing of batches of liquids for sterilization or clarification
Materials of Construction
- Housing: Electropolished type 316 stainless steel
- O-ring: Ethylene propylene
- Base: Vinyl
- Housing Length:
- PN 15220: 21.1 cm (8.3 in.)
- PN 15207: 38.4 cm (15.1 in.)
- PN 15203: 56.6 cm (22.3 in.)
- Housing Diameter: 23.3 cm (9.2 in.)
- Accepts 9.5 mm (3⁄8 in.) ID tubing
Minimum Operating Temperature
- -29 ºC (-20 ºF) at 10.7 bar (1,070 kPa, 155 psi)*
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 38 °C (100 °F) at 10.7 bar (1,070 kPa, 155 psi)*
Recommended Operating Pressure
- 7.0 bar (700 kPa, 100 psi)*
- Provided non-sterile. Autoclaving is not recommended due to vinyl base and pressure gauge.