Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
47 mm Pressure Filtration Funnel, Stainless Steel
Spare Parts and Accessories
High Quality, Corrosion-Resistant
Funnel for Rapid Batch Filtration
- Stainless steel construction offers excellent chemical resistance.
- Convenient hand tightening makes filter changing easy.
Materials of Construction
- Funnel Barrel, Support Screen, and Adapter Tube: Type 304 stainless steel
- Cap and Base: Type 303 stainless steel
- Hose Barb: Type 316L stainless steel
- Gaskets: PTFE
- O-Ring: Viton*
Effective Filtration Area
- 9.6 cm2
- Housing Length: 16.4 cm (6.5 in.)
- Diameter: 5.8 cm (2.3 in.)
- 200 mL
- 1⁄8 in. -27 FNPT pipe thread; includes hose barb adapter for 6.4 mm (1⁄4 in.) ID tubing; funnel stem accepts 10 mm (3⁄8 in.) ID tubing or standard stopper
Maximum Operating Temperature
- Limited by filter type, by Viton O-ring 204 °C (399 °F), or PTFE gasket 288 °C (550 °F)
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 13.8 bar (1380 kPa, 200 psi) using compressed air or nitrogen
- Provided non-sterile. Autoclavable at 121 - 123 °C (250 - 253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min; dry heat if desired at 170 °C (338 °F) for a minimum of 1 hr.
Note: Not recommended for use with volatile liquids or high purity fuels as explosion may result from the static discharge.
*Do not autoclave with aluminum foil; use autoclave paper or other permeable wrap such as Tyvek.
- Best choice for rapid batch filtration of bacteriological or cell culture media, food liquids, viscous oils, hydraulic oils, or lubricants.
- GLA-5000 PVC Membrane Disc Filters
- GN-4 Metricel® MCE Membrane Disc Filters
- HPLC Mobile Phase Filtration Membranes
- Membrane Stack Disc Filters Optimized for Scale Up
- Metricel® Polypropylene Membrane Disc Filters
- Nylaflo™ Membrane Disc Filters
- PTFE Membrane Disc Filters
- Supor® PES Membrane Disc Filters
- Versapor® Acrylic Copolymer Membrane Disc Filters
- GN-6 Metricel® MCE Membrane Disc Filters
- Metricel® Black PES Membrane Disc Filters
- Stainless Steel Forceps
High quality, corrosion-resistant funnel for rapid batch filtration. Stainless steel construction offers excellent chemical resistance. Convenient hand tightening makes filter changing easy.