“Pall Laboratory products are designed for laboratory applications only. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications. If you require further assistance in product selection for your chosen application, please contact Labcustomersupport@pall.com or call 1-800-521-1520."
- For large-volume vacuum filtration of microbiological samples, oils, and solvents.
Materials of Construction
- Funnel Housing: Type 316 stainless steel
- Support Screen, Retaining Ring Assembly, and Base: Type 304 stainless steel
Effective Filtration Area
- 9.6 cm2
- Overall Length: 22.2 cm (8.7 in.)
- Diameter: 15.2 cm (6.0 in.)
- Accepts 47 mm filter
- 1 L
- Stem inserts into standard size No. 2 rubber stopper
Maximum Operating Temperature
- Limited by filter type
- Provided non-sterile. Autoclavable if desired at 121 - 123 °C (250 - 253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min.
Note: Not recommended for use with volatile liquids or high purity fuels as explosion may result from the static discharge.
- Sterile Acrodisc® Syringe Filters with Supor® Membrane
- AcroCap™ Positive Pressure Devices
- VacuCap® VacuCap PF Vacuum Filtration Devices
- AcroPak™ 20 Filters with Supor® Membrane
- AcroPak™ 200 Capsules with Supor® Membrane
- AcroPak™ 500, 1000 and 1500 Capsules with Supor® Membrane
- Supor® PES Membrane Disc Filters
- Stainless Steel Pressure Vessels