Economical, Disposable 50 mm
Device for Routine Venting
- Decreases contamination risks. Ideal for gas lines for CO2 incubators.
- Can be used for routine, non-critical venting applications.
- Place on fermentor exhaust outlets to prevent biohazardous gases from venting into surrounding areas.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: 0.2 μm PTFE on a polypropylene support
Effective Filtration Area
- 19.6 cm2
- Overall Length: 8.2 cm (3.2 in.)
- Diameter: 7.3 cm (2.9 in.)
- Stepped hose barbs, 6.4 - 12.7 mm (1/4 - 1/2 in.) diameter
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi)
Typical Air Flow Rate
- 8 L/min at 0.2 bar (20 kPa, 3 psi)
- Provided non-sterile. Autoclaving not recommended.
- Place plate on vacuum manifold or hold the plate so the outlets on the bottom of the plate are not touched.
- Add sample and incubate. Apply vacuum.
- Release vacuum from the manifold. Remove filter plate and retained sample for further processing.
Release vacuum from the manifold. Remove filter plate. Remove collection (receiver) plate and utilize collected filtrate in downstream applications.
Venting and Gas Filtration