Free ground shippingon Laboratory products for registered Credit Card users.
Bacterial Air Vents
Stocked: 76 available. Need more information? Check additional availability.
Economical, Disposable Depth Filter for Venting Applications
- Economical and convenient depth filter for venting applications
- Hydrophobic media allows air and gasses to pass freely while blocking aqueous fluid and aerosol contaminents
- Use as a vent device for receiving vessels and small isolation or environmental chambers
- Recommended for small-volume venting and degassing
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Hydrophobic glass laminate (polyester/glass fiber/polyester)
- Housing: Polypropylene
Effective Filtration Area
- 7.5 cm2
- Overall Length: 5.3 cm (2.1 in.)
- Diameter: 4.5 cm (1.8 in.)
- Stepped hose barbs, 6.4 - 9.5 mm (1/4 - 3/8 in.)
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 121 °C (250 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi)
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 5.2 bar (520 kPa, 75 psi) at ambient temperatures
Typical Air Flow Rate
- 40 L/min at 0.4 bar (40 kPa, 5.5 psi)
Typical Aerosol Retention1
- 99.97% 0.3 μm (aerosolized DOP) at 32 L/min/100 cm2
- PN 4210: Provided non-sterile. Autoclavable if desired at 121 - 123 °C (250 - 253 °F) for a maximum of 15 min.
- PN 4308: Sterilized by gamma irradiation.
1Following ASTM D 2986-95A
For use as vents for receiving vessels or as sterile breathing barriers. Economical and convenient depth filter for venting applications.