Air-eliminating filter protects against air emboli in adult, pediatric, and neonate patients.
- Patented vent design allows filter to be taped down in any position.
- Easy priming and accurate drug delivery - even at low drug delivery rates.
- Rotating hub.
- Male slip.
- Capping available.
- Small, compact design makes it ideal for alternate site and ambulatory care applications.
- Supor® membrane's low protein binding characteristics provide minimal adsorption and contain no external wetting agents or surfactants which might introduce unwanted extractables downstream of the filter.
- Housing designed for comfortable, secure placement in even the most difficult body areas, such as the scalp.
- Materials of construction contain no natural rubber latex, or latex derivatives, PVC, or hydroxyvinyl chloride.
- 0.2 µm Supor membrane is retentive of B. diminuta and meets USP 25/NF20 requirements for a sterilizing grade filter per ASTM F838-83 test methods.
- Neonate and pediatric IV therapy
- Antibiotic therapy
- Nutrient admixture
Materials of Construction
Filter Media: Supor® (polyethersulfone) membrane
Housing: Modified acrylic
Vent: 0.02 µm supported PTFE
0.2, 1.2 µm, custom products available
Effective Filtration Area
56 x 34 mm (2.187 x 1.312 in.)
FLL/MLL, (male luer inner diameter accepts microbore tubing)
Maximum Operating Temperature
55 °C (131 °F)
Maximum Operating Pressure
3.1 bar (45 psi)
Minimum Water Bubble Point
0.2 µm: ≥ 3.1 bar (45 psi)
1.2 µm: ≥ 0.3 bar (5 psi)
Minimum Water Flow Rate
0.2 µm: ≥ 10 mL/min at 91 cm (36 in.) head pressure
1.2 µm: ≥ 90 mL/min at 91 cm (36 in.) head pressure
< 0.25 EU/mL using the LAL test method
EtO, gamma irradiation (tested to 50 kGy)
Materials of construction pass USP Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo <88>
|Part Number||Pore Size||Description|
|6074422||0.2 µm||Supor membrane, clear housing, non-sterile, FLL/MLL|
|6074423||0.2 µm||Supor membrane, clear housing, non-sterile, MSL|
|6104423||1.2 µm||Supor membrane, clear/blue housing, non-sterile, DLL|